Tattoos for Women
Shakespeare once said that the body of the women is the most beautiful creation of God. I would strongly agree with this fact and i guess everyone would agree if i say that Girls are the most beautiful and awesome creation of nature. In the ancient times various tribes used tattoos as the way the describe a person’s personality. Male used to have masculine tattoos and symbols while women and girls used to have tattoos that symbolizes beauty and love. This trend is still going on and women love to have tattoos on various parts of their body.
When it comes to get tattooed on body, a person often get confused. Girls usually like to have tattoos on wrists, fingers, shoulder and on the back of the neck. However there are other appealing body parts too like Thighs, stomach and behind the ear that makes the tattoo look more attractive. If you’ve decided to get a tattoo on your body then feel free to get ideas from our gallery of tattoo designs for women.
Here we have chosen 50 coolest tattoos for women that are inspired from female celebs:
1. Amber Rose have a Rose tattoo on her shoulder. You too can have a beautiful animated tattoo on your skin of your favorite flower.
2. If you are religious and modern like Katy Perry then you can have the name of lord Inked on your wrist.
3. Megan Fox rib cage tattoo has been gossip topic for many magazines,tabloids and TV shows. You can imagine how much popular you can get after you have such tattoo.
4. Getting tattoo on lower back is never easy for a girl. But one thing is sure that it will look $exy as #ell. So if you decide to have one then go for a chinese symbol just like this one.
5. Everyone is fond of music so getting music note tattoos on your shoulder and neck would be great tattoo idea. This one is temporary.
6. Kendall Jenner’s tribal indian tattoo across her back has rolled a lot of eyeballs. Its a daring tattoo and if done right then it will improve your personality.
7. I always admire dreamcatcher tattoos and i think neck is the perfect body part to have one for both Guys and girls. What you say?
8. Have a simple and straight forward message (Trust No One) like Lana Del rey on your palms.
9. WWE wrestler Lita have many tattoos on her body. But one of the most famous tattoo she have is the sugar candy skull tattoos on her arm.
10. Get a small tattoo on your back in language other than your native language. It will surely attract attention. But it should be a meaningful tattoo.