Tattoos For Men Ideas and Designs
Whenever it comes to get a new tattoo on your body the first thought that comes to mind is that which Tattoo design should i try and on which body part? For men, getting a tattoo is more easy. As they have more body part options as compared to women. Boys like to have tattoos on their chest and back. However most guys also try to go for other parts like abs and wrist. A Foot tattoo idea might not look good for a boy. If you’re thinking to have a new tattoo on your body then here are some brilliant tattoos designs and ideas for men.
Here we have selected 50 coolest tattoo ideas for men that you would love. So check out our photos of Tattoo designs for men:
1. David Beckham’s Body is perfect example for male tattoos. Try an Angel tattoo on back like Beckham.
2. Try tattoo of your name initials – Just Like Eminem. Eminem has two tattoos on both his hands “D” and “12”. D12 was the name of his hip-hop/rap group.
3. Harry Styles look so cute with these bird tattoos just above his chest. A perfect tattoo design for boys in twenties.
4. Have a quote to Say? What would be more perfect place for tattoo than your neck. Just Like Louis Tomilinson who has ‘Dead Man’s Hand’ inked on his neck. This one is temporary.
5. Probably the best and most stylish tattoo here. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson’s tribal tattoo on chest has made million of fans wow. If you’re hunk guy like The Rock then this tattoo would simply increase your personality.
6. Another tattoos of David Beckham on his lower back. Brooklyn is name of his son. You too can have a name inked on your lower back.
7. I have always liked Angel tattoos. This one is a fallen angel tattoo on full back.
8. 3D animated tattoos are trending a lot these days. Try this animated Spiderman tattoo on Shoulder.
9. If you want a more unique tattoo then go for black light tattoos. These tattoos shine in dark. They look so beautiful.
10. People usually avoid colorful tattoos but they look beautiful if they are on perfect place. Like WWE wrestler Chris Jericho’s tattoo on Shoulder.